Whether your business is a ‘hobby farm’ or a full-time commercial enterprise, we can provide you with the specialist advice that you need.
We are able to support business owners in rural regions to make the right financial decisions in a timely manner, whether simple or complex, regardless of their location.
We will travel to your farm or business to sit down and discuss financial affairs with you. We believe that, this way, we achieve a greater awareness of your rural business and can provide a better service as a result.
Our services to rural businesses include:
- Specialist knowledge of rural accounting and taxation issues
- Business planning for rural businesses
- Financial management (from cash books to cash flows)
- Restructure of family businesses
- Succession planning
- Self-managed superannuation