Self-managed superannuation is an effective means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual.
Strategy Accountants are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Most importantly, our clients appreciate that we genuinely care and when they need our help we always go the extra mile for them. The kind of customer service that clients would hope to receive, yet often don’t.
In short, it’s our ability to exceed expectations that makes Strategy Accountants stand apart.
Our Superannuation services include:
- Establishment of self-managed superannuation funds
- Advice on employer obligations and taxation benefits
- Management of your superannuation fund’s compliance issues
- Preparation and lodgement of your quarterly and annual lodgement obligations and quarterly and annual financial statements
- Maintenance of the superannuation fund register, including minutes of the trustees
- Compliance issues, including audit of annual financial statements